JOB INTERVIEW review

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BxOJ72pvUhGSWmVvYTh6X052ZEU&authuser=0
1. Tell my about yourself
I already arranged what I wanted to mention, but as I started the interview, I forgot everything. Also if I want to apply for international company, I need to do eye-contact well. Even though it is a online-interview,  nobody makes sure whether I will have an interview via Internet or not. So I need to find a way to look at the monitor well. What is more, I have too much pause with unnecessary sound "uh..." and looking at the sky. It seems that I am not confident person. So I need to practice in front of mirror (checking my body language, and eye contact, ...)

2. Why marketing area?
Whenever I am watching a video, I realize that I love to use "at that time".  Also, I can see that I am really nervous as I murmured a lot and broke the grammar structure, tenses. I need to arrange the idea well.

4. Advantages & Disadvantages
In these points, I mentioned what i want to say. But the biggest problem was the "rate".  As I became nervous, I spoke too fast and even I could not understand what I said. So I need to be more calm down.

7. Why should I hire you?
It was the question what I was waiting for!! But when I just faced this question, I was already nervous.


My weaknesses / Need to do better!

1. Eye-contact: At any situation (face-on-face interview/online interview), I need to deal with the eye-contact! Be confident and try to be calm down.

2. Speed: People said that my tone is too low when I speak English and Korean, so my personality seems like depressed and dark.  That's why I try to change my voice tone! But in this case, 'rate' is the problem. I need to speak appropriately for conveying my message to the interviewer. In this time, I spoke too fast and even I couldn't understand my idea.

3. Unnecessary sound: "UH.." , "UMM..." sounds show that I am not confident person. Also it cannot make sure my opinion to others. I need to try to reduce these sounds.

4. Arranging the ideas: I totally feel that I need to arrange my ideas before saying something. "DO NOT DISTRACT THE IDEA" It is really what I want to do!!

Job Interview always makes me nervous and embarrassed. But if I want to be hired by any company, I need to have an interview. Even though now I feel difficulty in speaking clearly to the other people, I will really try to overcome my weaknesses!


댓글

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

Heineken - the candidate

Can men and women be just friend?