We really considered what can we do for our last SHELF Project. As all of the active people are in our group, we try to do really creative and experimental project! So we did a cooking show! Showing the process of making a cake, and recording all what we did. After finishing to decorate the cake, we made a short review for this class and say thanks to Jeff! Are you learning and/or practicing English in a meaningful way? - We try to use English when we explain what we are doing and how to make the cake! when we just ate decoration cream, it was quite difficult to explain the word for taste like oily. After finding the synonym of oily, we learned greasy as same meaning. Are you pushing yourself? Stretching your skills? - First of all, like job interview, we usually practice really formal English. So I wanted to practice English while doing the usual conversation, and we use English all the time for communicating each other. At least, I felt that nobody had ...
Hello Jihun,
답글삭제Absolutely! This is your blog and I hope you will use it
during and after this course to post whatever you like - especially
useful resources like this that your classmates are likely to find
interesting.
You can find some job application materials I posted for a past course
at: http://bufseng220.blogspot.kr/2013/11/job-resources.html