Tell me about yourself

Even though It was not the first time to have a practice for the job interview, I really felt nervous and everything was messed up in my head. I usually had a difficulty in answering "What is your weak point?" and "Tell me about yourself". Because when I talk about my weak points, I cannot think how my weakness can change to my strength. Also Talking about myself also has some problems. First, unless I didn't organize and memorize it, every time I mixed it up.  So I usually wrote a paper and tried to memorize it. Second, as I memorized the paper, I cannot answer the impromptu questions about me. Because I knew what I wrote down and memorized according to the paper.

So nowadays, I am trying to organize the information in my head and say properly in front of people. No matter what information I want to convey to people, I am practicing to give my opinion correctly.
Even though I still have a time to have job interviews (Military service is first....), I want to prepare the way for having better interview.

P.S) I may have an interview file when I had in Vancouver. If I find the file, I will post it!

댓글

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

Heineken - the candidate

Can men and women be just friend?