DO IT YOURSELF

2014.09~

I was in France as an exchange student for studying french. Even though it was not the first time to going abroad, everything was new in Europe and it was really exciting for me. 

And I promised myself to do something memorable in Europe. So I decided to do photo things like making post card using my photos and making video about my travel in Europe. It is kinds of small project before going to military service in this year.

So I took around 6000 photos during 4 months and nowadays I am learning to edit them more accurately. After I receive the postcard what i did, I really want to feel satisfied with myself!

Those photos are that i choose for making postcard!






























P.S) If someone wants to have one, i can give as a present ^^
First come, First serve. 3 people!

댓글

  1. Great photos Jihun! I'm curious if your classmates have taken you up on your postcard offer yet....

    답글삭제
  2. Yes~ some friends already ask me to offer my postcard~

    Thanks for your consideration :)
    After making some postcards, I also give it to you!

    답글삭제

댓글 쓰기

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

Heineken - the candidate

Can men and women be just friend?