Mock job interview reflection

Finally we did a mock job interview last wednesday. There were a bunch of questions that people could ask to candidate and the seats were well-prepared for practice. Also we needed to record what I had with interviewers. It makes me much more nervous...!! But it was really fun and good experience.

First of all, I felt really nervous (as i already mentioned) even though it was just a practice. When I feel nervous, I usually speak fast unconsciously. And in this time, I did it as well.. All the questions were related to my background experiences. (I am sorry to say that interview didn't ask me what i prepared..). Also I found some grammar mistakes and the problem for putting my eyes when I talk with the interviewers. (=Eye contact).

About the questions, I really feel that I need to be well-prepared about "Tell me yourself". I feel like I need to make an order what I need to say first, second, third,... Sometimes I briefly introduce myself and give the motivation why I apply for this position in the company right after. But it is a little bit short to introduce about myself. So another time, I also introduce some skills but It seems like arrogant (like showing-off). Maybe I need to find a way to organize the good order watching some videos on Youtube!!

P.S) Jeff! I couldn't receive my video from 록령! So I will give you my interview file as soon as I receive it from her! Thanks~


댓글

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

Heineken - the candidate

Can men and women be just friend?