Can men and women be just friend?


This video is related to our topic which is "Can men and women be just friend?"

In this video they are based on people who have cross-sex friends, and make them think how can they have cross-sex friendship. First, he ask them to choose what they want to their friends in their friendship. Of course, they are good at talking about their needs. After that, he ask them to choose what the other person needs in the friendship, and they suddenly have difficulty choosing the answers.

It is kinds of introduction part of the video and in the body of the text, we can find some answers
related to our questions that we made in our class.

- Vocabulary

1) Cross-sex friendship: become friends between different sex (Male-Female without relationship)

2) Nomadic: characteristics of nomads or their way of life

3) Ethnographic: Things that are connected with or relate to ethnography which is the branch of anthropology in which different cultures are studied and describes

4) reshuffling:
(1) to act underhandedly or evasively with respect to a stated situation
(2) to move clumsily
(3) to move along the ground or floor without lifting them

5) momentary:
(1) lasting but a moment; very brief
(2) that might occur at any moment; ever impending


- Questions 

Q1) Do you have male/female friends?


Q2) What do you usually do with your different gender friends?


Q3) Do you feel "some space" to the different gender friends?


Q4) Can you be just friend after breaking up with your ex?


Q5) After people get divorced, do you think it is possible to contact each other for their children?


Q6) If you feel charmed to your different gender friend, how could you deal with it?


댓글

  1. How interesting!! I madly agree with it! While I was watching the video, I had though what I need and others need in the friendship. It looks like quite complicated, however, we can figure it out. I think it will be more fun if let us think about the relation of this video and my video posted in my blog! lol

    답글삭제
  2. Oh, i was just writing this topic on my blog with the same video lol! Even then it's hard to just be friends, i think men and women can be just friends without being attracted to them in a sexual manner.. or if they have known since childhood, too! I also have a BF like what i said.

    답글삭제
  3. Jihun, this video is a very good example for people who do not believe in a friendship between men and women)) For me, it is always easy and interesting to have male friends. We can share our point of view of some situations differently, and it makes me think a lot. During wathing this video I thought about myself. If I were in this experiment.... Probably I could not answer what my male friend expect from me. I think everybody who sees this video should think about it deeply)))

    답글삭제

댓글 쓰기

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

Heineken - the candidate